We want you to join us and be part of the excitement at Safeco Field during Mariners games. We are looking for part-time seasonal employees for all areas of food and hospitality services.
If you have a proven and stable work history, can meet the minimum company requirements relative to the application process (noted below), and can demonstrate experience in one of the hospitality positions noted to the side, please, apply today!
Applications can be picked up at the 1st Ave reception entrance of Safeco Field any time Monday through Friday between 9am and 4pm.
Applications will also be accepted in-person at our Job Fairs on the following dates:
- Thursday, March 9th (Concessions and Culinary Only)
- Thursday, March 16th
- Wednesday, March 22nd
- Thursday, March 23rd
- Thursday, March 30th
Job Fair will be open 10am to 2pm in the Ellis Pavilion at Safeco Field. Come check us out!
General Requirements for Applicants:
• Ability to count (simple mathematical calculations, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and accurately make change involving large sums of money, working with POS and digital register. (Cash handling positions)
• Ability to utilize a calculator, change counters and manually count and accurately make change for transactions involving large sums of money. (Cash handling positions)
• Ability to work under pressure and independently in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• Age 18 or older and Age 21 or older. (Positions that handle/sell alcohol)
• Basic knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits and familiarity with standard drink recipes. (Bartenders/Quick Serve)
• Demonstrated ability to understand, follow and effectively implement written and verbal instructions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of job relevant experience.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who typically visit the work location.
• Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
• Strong skills for providing guest service with keen ability to connect easily with customers.
• Washington State Food Handler's Permit and Washington State MAST Permit. (REQUIRED for positions that handle/sell alcohol) Click here to go to our Training page for more information.
Centerplate is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In-Seat Order Takers*
Warehouse Order Selectors*
*21 or over; all other positions 18 and overM